advice with tankmates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

judymayes

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have one half grown flavus and four small turquoise Severms and was wondering if they would be able tog get along in a 29 gal tank and I also have a clown knife fish he is about 10 " long the store said he is peaceful and could be picked on easily, could he also be able to go in in that tank with them Severms and live tog. and all be safe I have fish in tanks alone and would like to get them with others that are suitable .:)

None if those fish are suitable in a 29 on there own never mind together.You should try researching the needs of fish tank size before you consider getting them.

A clown knife is way to big for a tank that small. Those fish are huge, and he won't have enough space to even move. I suggest re-homing the clown knife before doing anything else. I know they can reach up to 40''.

Agree with the above, your tank is suitable for Dwarf Cichlids only and is way to small to allow full healthy growth of your current stock. The Clown Knife alone would grow around the length of your tank if in adequate space.

Back
Top Bottom