air pump for 90 gallon cichlid tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sayan

Aquarium Advice Freak
i want to buy an air pump for my 90 gallon cichlid tank,i'm running a top filter with a LPH of 300lt/hour.i have a albino oscar with 4 silver dollar and a red parrot in it.want to keep a back up with a air pump which will be connected to sponge filter or bubble stone. please suggest what kind of air pump should i buy? it must be long lasting,heavy duty air pump and must be at affordable price.thanks

I like the tetra whispers. They are extremely quite and seem dependable. I've been running them for 2 years with no issue. I'd suggest a sponge filter. That tanks needs all the help it can get with bio filtration;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks buddy for the suggestion.in my lfs I've never seen tetra air pump, may I get it online?I'm from india.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Amazon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well let me search

Found tetra whisper ap150 for 150 gallon which is eligible to ship in India,and price is around 40.30 usd, read all the reviews, it's really a good product, thank for the suggestion buddy

Back
Top Bottom