Anyone selling any fish friends?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kelbaker79

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Figured I would ask here before I go to the only reputible place here in St. Louis, and spend a fortune. I'm looking for large African Cichlids (Male) OR large Salvini, Severum, Flowerhorn or EBJD. I have ALOT of tank space I need to fill :) And no, I wont be mixing all of these together...just to clarify! Lol

I've got 2 pairs of cichlasoma salvini around 3-4" for sale but due to the weather I'm done shipping till spring. If you ever get up near Chicago your welcome to pick them up.

HUKIT said:
I've got 2 pairs of cichlasoma salvini around 3-4" for sale but due to the weather I'm done shipping till spring. If you ever get up near Chicago your welcome to pick them up.

Ahh yes...I wasn't thinking about the weather. How much are you asking? And thanks!!

Ahh yes...I wasn't thinking about the weather. How much are you asking? And thanks!!

Even with overnight shipping I've still had loses due to weather so I've given up shipping when overnight lows are below freezing.

I'm asking $20 per pair or $30 for both pairs.

Last edited:
HUKIT said:
Even with overnight shipping I've still had loses due to weather so I've given up shipping when overnight lows are below freezing.

I'm asking $20 per pair or $30 for both pairs.

Ok, if/when we make it up that way soon, ill contact you!

msumpter87 said:
I live an hour south of StL. and have Texas cichlid fry I'm looking to get rid of if your interested.

Ill definately be interested when they're bigger...if you'll still have them?

I live in St. Louis. Check out a new place called showme cichlids. I've bought from them and they have really nice fish

Back
Top Bottom