Back in the hobby caught a nice Black Friday deal.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aski247

Aquarium Advice Addict
Had to drive about 40 mins to go get it but I still have a 55g stand, so caught the 55g starter kit with a bunch a extras for 105$ out the door.

Stock will be some EB acara’s, about 10 Congo tetras or Bueno Aires tetras, 10 or so cory cats, and a solo koi angel to eat up any babies, and probably a Senegal bichir or ABK as the oddball. To also help eat up the babies.

Been about 5 years since I’ve had any bigger tanks set up after offloading all my tanks a while back. Still have my 3 5g beta tanks up and running though [emoji23][emoji106]

Attachments

• IMG_7709.jpg
    IMG_7709.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 44
Noice!!!! PM me if you want some cycled media! I also know a great eba breeder

Noice!!!! PM me if you want some cycled media! I also know a great eba breeder

I’m good brotha ima take the sponges in my beta tanks and add them in the sun sun filter I just ordered and help it cycle.

I also really don’t have a problem doing a fish in cycle. That’s the way I’ve always done it.

Ima pull some of the westeria and Java ferns out the beta tanks and plant the tank too. I also thought about grabbing rocks and drift wood in them to help add some bb to the tank. But I think just adding the sponges will help enough.

Good stuff. I ask because I just swapped out 2 ac 75 sponges and threw them in a bag of water. Look forward to seeing your progress. @

Good stuff. I ask because I just swapped out 2 ac 75 sponges and threw them in a bag of water. Look forward to seeing your progress. @

Thanks bud, it’s been a extremely long time since I’ve had a community tank haha..

I must be getting old haha.

Because the whole way to pick up the tank it was gonna be a single species tank wanted to keep some Salvini again.

I also almost pulled the trigger on the 75g deal too but I knew that was gonna end up a single fish tank ?*♂️[emoji23]

4 am? I've already been in the basement for an hour. You must be getting olddddddddssss.

Back
Top Bottom