Best Wet-Pet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amphilophus would be the first genus to look into, I'd do hogaboomorum.

Chancho.

Amphs are what im looking most at.

I love those fish!! Nice colors! Ive seen both of the species with drab grays, but yours look sick!

(Not the bad kind of sick... The one thats synonymous with "cool" or "swag" :) )

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

Rd is a reasonable fish to buy and keep, more bang for your buck.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Any other fish? Im sure there are some that are decent options that I've not heard of.

Also, the RD from the LFS is still my best bet. I forgot to mention i owned him for a day, with my O, which he nearly killed in an hour... So i know he has attitude.

So yeah, any other ideas of some maniac fish?

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

Not a cichlids expert but if you get the 75 you could probably go with a jaguar cichlid. Any input from the big cichlid keepers?

Any other fish? Im sure there are some that are decent options that I've not heard of.

Also, the RD from the LFS is still my best bet. I forgot to mention i owned him for a day, with my O, which he nearly killed in an hour... So i know he has attitude.

If your best bet is a hybrid Midevil then why keep asking for suggestions? Your not going to find anything I suggest at a local fish store. There is nothing wrong that if you choose but there are far cooler options in my opinion, here was mine at a little over 13"

One of my favorite shots of Mo with his Paratheraps zonatus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom