Hi , I have a small 2.5g tank that I cycled by putting a few guppies in two weeks ago.
1. Is the tank ready for the Ram fry? I have about 30 fry.
2. What substrate would be best for them?
The Ram fry have just hatched a day ago and are wiggling on a rock. The parents have thrown some sand on them, I don't know for what.
3. When should I move the fry over, and how?
4. What should I feed the fry, and for how long before I have to start feeding something different?
I have a HOB
filter with a filter sponge on the intake tube.
5. Will any fry be sucked in?
if so, what can I do to the filter to make it safe?
There are some pond snails in the tank.
6. Will they harm the fry?
7. How should I do the maintenance for the tank?