Cichid Id Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mearkat

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ok so the story is:
A few years ago I was looking for a bigger tank for my guppies/neons and my cousin had just gotten rid of his fish. He said I could have the tank, Yay! I didn't know what kind of fish he'd had but he said it was freshwater tropical & I was like "yeah, ok, GIMMIE TANK PLEASE"

Anyway I picked up my new second hand tank and took it home when I noticed the cutest little baby fish paddling around in the 1cm of dirty water at the bottom of it. Now I'm kinda a sucker for cute tiny things so I took pity on him and put him in with my other fish (Spoilers: this was a bad idea).

Everything was fine until he got bigger than the neons... and the neons started disappearing. Well after that I got him his very own tank and there he stayed.

Unfortunately for mystery fish I'm moving to a smaller house soon and I wont be able to take two tanks with me. I want to re-home him (her?) but I don't have any idea what species he is. I understand cichlids are very picky about tank mates and I don't want to give him to someone with the wrong kind of fish.

So I need help identifying this guy if possible please.

ZPaxibU.jpg

Mbuna of some sorts. Trade him in at the fish store or give him to a friend with other mbuna. That's really the only kind he can go in with.

Hello ill have him with the tank im soon to start a cichlid tank oh plz oh plzz oh plzzz

Back
Top Bottom