Cichlid caves???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zinnib123

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys i went to the hardware store today and i got some play sand for my new tank set up i have used this many times before but i would just like to know if it will be ok for cichlids and i also got some naturaly made brick would this be suitable to creat some caves for them?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have PVC pipes 4 inch Ts and Ys with some rocks built up keeps the peace for most part plus gives them a nice spot to get out of the power head current

125gal Oscar ( soon to swap with 75gal ) , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal waiting for oscar , 10gal ???, 56gal soon to be a planted angel tank

I saw this a couple days ago thought it was neat. Siliconed the gravel to the pvc. Think they cut it in half too.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412140944.756089.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If your gonna use silicon make sure it's GE 1 . GE 2 will kill your fish with its anti mold and bacteria chemical

125gal Waiting for C/A cichlids , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal "wet pet "oscar , 10gal soon to be planted shrimp/snail/endler breeder tank , 56gal soon to be a planted angel tank or Dwarf Puffer tank

Back
Top Bottom