Cichlid tank vid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilson_004

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
well i made a short video of my tank when i got bored and i thoguth id post it. tank is fianlly pretty much done after about 3 shanges in substrate i finally found something i liked and same with the rock formation i wanted to keep it low and simple to see the fish more often instead of them hiding. Im going to add a few more mathcing plants after christmas in the right corner and left corner and take all the cheap looking plants in there now out to kind of hide a bit of the hosing and such.may also add a bit of java moss to the parts inbetween some of the potato rocks in the middle. well neways tell me what you think so far!!

ps pretty shitty quality though

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=43h54pj

Very nice! I'm with drobertson, that background is great :) And the clarity of the water is excellent too. It looks like your M. johanii is the ruler of the tank. Do his targets have enough hiding places to keep from being terrorized by him?

verry nice tank.What kind of filtres do you lose and what types of cichlids are they i am new to keeping cichlids

Back
Top Bottom