Cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garfy

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've learnt a lot about cichlids over the last few years.
I started with electric Blue Rams (definitely not a beginner fish) then moved on to Malawi.Great at the time but in my opinion all they care about is breeding and eating.
Then I saw HUKITS Festae.I was hooked and to this day these are the most impressive cichlids available.Its not just looks though.Some cichlids are big and mean but lacking intelligence.Festae are in another bracket.They have the size but they are also very intelligent fish.Right now my big male is eyeballing me saying keep away from my youngsters.Im not joking he is very aware of what's around him.Ive had Dovii and Midas and all interesting fish but stupid with it.Mindless aggression.Festae are way more than that as I'm sure my friend HUKIT can confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited:
I don't know G both my females were insane, especially after breeding, Lol. Both of them killed the males while guarding fry. The only thing I can think of is they were both bigger than the males where in your case he's huge.

The last of the crazies!

27198-albums1492-picture58301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom