Cockatoo an gbr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
55? a pair of each i agree would need length for territories, but neither get very big. im suggesting a 36 long preferably, but even then i think its spacey and id get bored with such small stocking. but u have to work with aggression, so i dont think cockatoos and rams are very good together.
if u had only rams then u could have a smaller tank, cockatoo colonies need bigger tank space as they are way more aggressive.
whats the ideal tank u can get, why these fish? x

Yeah, they didn't say that was all that was in there. I would agree that the pairs individually would be fine in a much smaller tank. But... with 2 pairs, you'd need the extra space. Either would be fine in a 20g tank, but together, that wouldn't work.

Thx for the input everyone, I was just wondering. I have 3 gbrs in a community 150ltr an am cycling a 50ltr and still deciding what to put in it.I also have a 100ltr goldfish tank and a 20ltr fry tank with 20 Molly fry in it. Just like cockatoo's

It's a working project.there all over the house lol.think I'm going to get a pair off cockatoo's for the 50ltr and than will start on a 200ltr cichlids tank , still workin out what cichlids lol, I like jd, labs, convicts

Back
Top Bottom