Comparability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ricco34

Aquarium Advice Freak
In my 30 gallon (upgrading to a 55 very soon) I have a male red zebra, male acei, male yellow lab, female albino zebra, female kenyi, female cobalt blue, and a livingstonii hap. The mbunas are 1-2 inches long and the hap is 2.5-3 inches long. Right now there is not much aggression and they are very active. Will I have problems in the future?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well, with cichlids, aggression is always a possibility and it may be a problem in the future. It all depends on the individual fish. They may be nice to each other. I currently have a Crowntail Betta, a pair of Angelfish, and a German Blue Ram in my community tank with many long-finned fish and nobody ever gets hurt.

Anyone know what I should add when they're in the 55??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you're going with cichlids, I personally love the peacocks.. Great color but not sure how aggressive they might be towards the others in your tank..
If you want something else, try a school of something (like tetras..) Again I'm not sure about the aggression issue!! But I was told tetras could be with cichlids. I could be totally wrong though

Back
Top Bottom