Couldn't pass these up!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Discus that destroy anything green lol not that my uaru are any better haha

What are you keeping these guys in? What's the stock list for the tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They are in a 220g with a red spotted sev,4 Altifrons ,6 Rio Nanay spotted Angels and 6 spotted silver dollars.With exception to the sev and the dollars they are all wilds.

Don't tease like that. Lets see some tank shots!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Such a well mannered tank. They all appear to get along great.
Great pics!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Now you jinxed yourself, you'll wake up to a massacre now, lol!

HUKIT sometimes I wish you'd be wrong.One of the Parrots is being an arse to the other two.I have 3 more coming this week so I'm hoping aggression will be evened out a bit.

HUKIT sometimes I wish you'd be wrong.One of the Parrots is being an arse to the other two.I have 3 more coming this week so I'm hoping aggression will be evened out a bit.

Come on you've had these fish long enough to know what happens, lol. I've never heard of any hyper aggressive ones before. Is it just territorial bullying or aggression?

Come on you've had these fish long enough to know what happens, lol. I've never heard of any hyper aggressive ones before. Is it just territorial bullying or aggression?

Yeah I know it was lighthearted lol.
It's more of a I'm the boss I'm going to nip at you on a regular basis to make sure you know that.

Back
Top Bottom