Curious Discus aren't afraid of waterproof camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wanted to share... we ordered this Kodak Mini video cam that is waterproof and it showed up yesterday. It's too hot to try it out with the kayaks this weekend so naturally, I had to stick it in a tank and see what would happen. LOL.

Our discus are excellent beggars but I wasn't expecting them to stay so calm once my hand went into the tank. (y)

And a FTS just for fun. Don't judge on the "aquascape". LOL. I need to thin out the plants in there. It doesn't really show up in the pic, but there is actually emersed growth on most of the surface of the tank.
100_0007.JPG

Last edited:
Great new camera! Love new electronic toys.
What size tank is that and what discus do you have? They look great! Love the tank

Thanks guys. :)

The tank is a 75 gallon. I honestly can't remember the names of the strains of the discus. Terrible, I know. LOL. There are 4 discus and 8 sterbai cory in the tank.

I know a breeder with some really top notch fish. Ours are not show quality but this guy breeds show quality fish. I can get you discus if you want, shoot me a PM if you are serious about getting some. :)

Nice tank, REALLy nice discus severum mama! Wow I wish I could keep discus, unfortunately however my parents do not believe in any fish tank bigger than a thirty gallon. I personally like the overgrown look, it looks like a jungle. :)

I am trying my hardest to get a tank large enough without spending a fortune.
And then after that it's setup and cycling ;)
Soon hopefully ;)

Back
Top Bottom