Demasoni colored up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmedic25

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well, love its in the air. I took this opportunity to take some video. They look pretty in breeding dress.

I was totally watching your fish until you showed us that amazing piece of driftwood. :brows:

Just kidding (mostly). I love to see plump, healthy fish and you have definitely got some beauties! Did you go to the Atlanta auction this past Sunday?

Have you had yours a while? I've had my demasoni since May and two red zebra since maybe August and the zebra have out grown him ALOT probably double his size.. BTW dems are so pretty aren't they? Love em. I also have red top Hongi that get very pretty too

Have you had yours a while? I've had my demasoni since May and two red zebra since maybe August and the zebra have out grown him ALOT probably double his size.. BTW dems are so pretty aren't they? Love em. I also have red top Hongi that get very pretty too

Yeah, I've had them for about 3 years. They are dwarf cichlids, so they don't get real big. Your zebras will be way bigger.

I def love watching my red top hongi color up and down so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom