Diet quetion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hobgob

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a pair of kribs that have already had a fry but they all died. My question is what would be a good diet to condition them for breeding? I have frozen bloodworms. Freeze-dried tubifex worms, flake food, algae wafers, tetra shrimp pellets, and I guess I can set up my hatchery again for live brine shrimp. Does anybody have a suggestion for a weekly diet plan I could use by any chance?

I just want to know the best diet for me fish and why? I also have in the tank 6 Gold Barbs, 1SAE, 1 BNP, 3 sterbai cory.

We have had many fish breed in the shop I work at feeding on New Life Spectrum exclusively.

Like just flake food or does nls have any frozen food at all and do they have a type based more for cichlids?

Pellets are definitely the way to go. They have them in all sizes. They fill the fish up better and are cleaner. They also preserve the nutrition better. I use the Thera+A formula because it has enough extra garlic to kill some parasites.

So should I only feed my fish the pellets then? :s or still alternate with other food?

I only feed the pellets. You will get better results with this food that way.

Back
Top Bottom