Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
figured, I really like the 30 and 40 long for dwarfs but they are always pricey and hard to find.

I snagged mine with a stand for $40. Couldn't pass it up, I didn't even need it but I couldn't ignore the deal! But I love how it turned out my plants and rams are awesome

Attachments

• image-4106355000.jpg
    image-4106355000.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 59
I snagged mine with a stand for $40. Couldn't pass it up, I didn't even need it but I couldn't ignore the deal! But I love how it turned out my plants and rams are awesome

Awesome! I live planted tanks with lots of different level plants like yours. Those electric blue ram really pop too!

Awesome! I live planted tanks with lots of different level plants like yours. Those electric blue ram really pop too!

Yeah they really stand out and they are doing great. Planted tanks can be a pain but once you find that equilibrium your set and growth just explodes. I started with just concentrating on plants and then I saw a german ram for the first time and was like wow! Gotta have!!!!

Yeah they really stand out and they are doing great. Planted tanks can be a pain but once you find that equilibrium your set and growth just explodes. I started with just concentrating on plants and then I saw a german ram for the first time and was like wow! Gotta have!!!!

I want to get into plants but I'd rather buy fish than lights and co2 and stuff.

I want to get into plants but I'd rather buy fish than lights and co2 and stuff.

Yeah but if you buy smart you won't make the costly mistakes. It's costly up front but maintenance is no sweat. You could always stay low tech as well but I personally don't think it's as much fun as high tech

Yeah but if you buy smart you won't make the costly mistakes. It's costly up front but maintenance is no sweat. You could always stay low tech as well but I personally don't think it's as much fun as high tech

I tend to go all out lol. So far I can keep java moss alive that counts for something. I think....

Haha as you should! If you ever think about it just let me know its very rewarding and the rams love it.

I'm sure all my dwarfs would love it. I've got aqueon LED with a bunch of extra bulbs. It should be able to handle some plants alright. I picked it up for $8 and the extras for $2. The java moss in that tank is growing so fast! And the panduro love it.

Agreed, you will only see them get real friendly when they wana spawn. Usually the male will chase the female. Chin up, happens to everyone

That's how I've noticed it is what I'm saying

Well my golds are from "blank" and my first Germans were from Joe gargas on aquabid. They were the only ones from his stock that survived. I even ordered golds from him and all 5 kicked the bucket on me in two weeks. So clearly the "blanks" golds are bred with some feist! Haha

Back
Top Bottom