Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adding a female would be fine. Everyone in my tank got along until they started spawning so one female should be fine.

Thanks. I put a pic of the mysterious apisto on other thread. You can see the orange on its fin. If I'm not mistaken there's an apisto species orange fin that's not the cacatoides. Wonder which "it" may be. Thanks again!

Thanks. I put a pic of the mysterious apisto on other thread. You can see the orange on its fin. If I'm not mistaken there's an apisto species orange fin that's not the cacatoides. Wonder which "it" may be. Thanks again!

It's a good looking fish def does look a lot like the one you posted the li.k to

Last edited:
Alright here we go. I have rams, blue, long fin gold, and electric blue. All feed nls 1mm Cichlid pellets and cobalt flakes and the occasional bloodworms. Tank mates include red blue tetras, otos, and two leaf fish who are just growing in the tank and will be moved soon.

Then I keep my breeding trio of apistogramma cacatouides in a 10 with neons and (one juvenile krib from my krib spawn when i had them) to encourage good parenting. They get feed the same things as the rams

You have some gorgeous gold rams!!! Where did you get them? I got some a while ago but they died unfortunately. I have two blues and Bolivians right now but I think the golds are beautiful.

Apistogramma sp. "steel blue"

84F temps, 125gal tank, diet of bloodworms, beefheart, and flake. Tankmates are Discus.

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 193
Apistogramma sp. "steel blue"

84F temps, 125gal tank, diet of bloodworms, beefheart, and flake. Tankmates are Discus.

Beautiful fish, I've been looking for a nice apistogramma to add to my community tank but i can't seem to find anything like yours

The apistos I want I think are £25 for two, so around £75 for six, might be able to get discount since I'm a regular :)

This is my breeding pair of apisto panduro:

img_2556309_0_006e955047c541af9bf676321700feed.jpg

Better pic of the male:

img_2556309_1_9c8ed92cf1fcb2921b1e444e7887f4d8.jpg

You guys always make me jealous no one ships to Canada and if on the off chance they would it usually costs at least 80-100$
I'm just keeping my eyes open now I have a tank ready for either a pair of nice apistogramma or a pair of kribs

Back
Top Bottom