Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How long do you think minimum time after cycle should be? Also how should i encorage breeding? I am thinking of feeding- half a cube of blood worms once a week, omega one flakes once a day, live ghost shrimp 1 time a month. Is that good?

How long do you think minimum time after cycle should be? Also how should i encorage breeding? I am thinking of feeding- half a cube of blood worms once a week, omega one flakes once a day, live ghost shrimp 1 time a month. Is that good?

I don't think there is a minimum time. As long as its cycled. I'd skip the ghost shrimp and you'll be fine.

Instead of blood worms once every week i am gonna alternate, got to much brine shrimp for my reef so am gonna do brine then blood worms and switch off like that each week.

Ghost shrimp are Known to snag fry, but if breeding is not your goal, feel free to add them, they're $0.25 each here, so it's not really a big deal if the "experiment" ,if you will, goes wrong

Ghost shrimp are Known to snag fry, but if breeding is not your goal, feel free to add them, they're $0.25 each here, so it's not really a big deal if the "experiment" ,if you will, goes wrong

I was planning in atempting breeding, so i guess i wont get them

I picked up a small couple of nannacara anomala and have them in my 6.6 for now, they are about an inch, maybe less

My kribs laid eggs again. Here's to hoping they hatch this time. This will be the third time.

Got a free 10g and two 20 longs from my uncle, gonna make the 10 into a gold ram breeder tank. The only tank mates are gonna be oto cats so no one will eat the eggs except for the parents lol.

Got a free 10g and two 20 longs from my uncle, gonna make the 10 into a gold ram breeder tank. The only tank mates are gonna be oto cats so no one will eat the eggs except for the parents lol.

Have you ever bred rams before? I would use the 20g if you haven't.

Back
Top Bottom