eel with african cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a eel to. In my tank I doint know wat the name off that eel is I have no problem with

Convict2161 said:
I wish!! LOL The trade off was I got dragged to Target first!! UGH!!! All for a eel!! LoL!!

Hahahaha i get it! And she cant pick it out because you need to be the one! Haha its a special connection, i picked my eel because right when i saw the pet store lady's hand go in the tank this one really fat eel went CRAZY and swam like heck! He was trying to bury himself under 1 centimeter of gravel and it was hilarious. I picked him...

I doin,t see my eel only at knight it like a Speer threu the thank from left to right lol

Convict2161 said:
Yeah, you've seen my tank no? My profile has a ton of pics. One thing though. My Africans are nasty. They killed everything I've introduced so far. There crazy!!

EDIT:

The only thing they let live so far is this "shark" my friend gave me. It's all black with a bright red tail. Been in the tank since the start.

That's a "red tailed shark". I have one too and he gets bullied occasionally but holds his own against everything but my yellow lab male who runs the tank.

Well fellas we JUST left Target!! Now I'm on my way!! I'm tempted to get the 2 but I'll hold off and just get the 1.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha ya why buy two if they are just gunna get eaten? Hah try 1 to start

Haha the way things are going in my tank your right!! I got the toughest tank on the block! lol.

Back
Top Bottom