eel with african cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NyteGTI said:
Dino, let it sit tonight unless you need to feed them. Leave the lights off and let the eel figure his way around. Tomorrow would be better to wake them all up

Ok I'll keep it nice an dark for tonight. I fed them yesterday so there good. Hopefully I'll be able to see the eel maybe tomorrow night. How do you feed the eel bloodworms etc without my Africans getting at them?

Convict2161 said:
Ok I'll keep it nice an dark for tonight. I fed them yesterday so there good. Hopefully I'll be able to see the eel maybe tomorrow night. How do you feed the eel bloodworms etc without my Africans getting at them?

Ya gotta put your whole arm in the tank, or use a super long turkey baster lol

This is my eel and he does good with my gt

Attachments

• image-3401946776.jpg
    image-3401946776.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3369622826.jpg
    image-3369622826.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 78
Gboy66 said:
Ya gotta put your whole arm in the tank, or use a super long turkey baster lol

Haha! Well I sure am NOT putting my arm in that tank again! Did you see my other thread? I got beat up!!

I just was thinking that before that worm hits the bottem. My cichild have already eat them mmmh maybe I will put them in a straw an blow them between the gravel.

Convict2161 said:
Haha! Well I sure am NOT putting my arm in that tank again! Did you see my other thread? I got beat up!!

Lol ya i saw, looked like you got attacked by cats haha

Try too make a picture from eel he was right next to jd and yellolab what happend eely whent as a bullet through the tank. Again under the gravel. He got me dang he is fast

So hows convict the eel doin?? Did he swim straight for the caves with 20 cichlids on his tail??

Back
Top Bottom