Electric Blue Alhi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CichlidLady0312

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello,

I have an Electric Blue Alhi hes growing up to be a nasty fish. Whats your thoughts on this type of fish? Waste of tank space? Im moving my stock into a 75 and even rethinking some of my fish as this will be a show tank. Whats your favorite peacock cichlid in your show tank? Thanks!

Hello, I have an Electric Blue Alhi hes growing up to be a nasty fish. Whats your thoughts on this type of fish? Waste of tank space? Im moving my stock into a 75 and even rethinking some of my fish as this will be a show tank. Whats your favorite peacock cichlid in your show tank? Thanks!

Ahlis are amazing fish and can be very beautiful. They are far from a waste of space. Your issue is your tanks to small. If your upgrading to a 75, I'm guessing you have a 55? 75 is probably the smallest if reccomend for a show tank. If you can go bigger I would. My favorite peacock is my aulancara sp. lwanda

Right now hes only 4/5 inches. I was recently at my LFS and they had one mustve been pushing at least 8 inches. Thats why im thinking a 75 would be a bit small for him.

Back
Top Bottom