Feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ajcile612

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have been feeding new life spectrum 1mm pellets about once a day for a while now. Is there anything else I should mix in my African cichlids diet? Thanks!

I personally like to vary my fish's diet and I have 4 different food's I feed them. The NLS is a great food but it's up to you if you want to vary their diet as well.

Nice. What four do you feed and what's the schedule you have for those foods? Like when do you feed eaCh one?

I feed mine Hikari Cichlid Pellets, Hikari Brine Shrimp & Spurulina, Cobalt, and pea's or whatever green I'm having that week. As for schedule I reallt don't have one, I just grab something that I haven't already fead the last 4 days.

I feed nls and i give my africans cucumber as a treat.
They go crazy for it.

How do you prepare the peas and cucumbers I have four blue rams along with my other fish Bn plecos angles mollies tetras Cory's and would all my fish eat these just curious because I see a lot of people feeding they're fish thes

I'll open a can of pea's or cut a few slices of cucumber put it in a cup/bowl fill it with enough water to cover the vegetable/fruit and put it in the microwave, or on the oven, until the water start's to bubble. Then let it cool down to room temperature or less.

The "yea, you do" part of the post was a yes to peal the cucumber. Always skin/peal any fruit/vegetables you feed to them.

Back
Top Bottom