filters 150

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishcakes

Aquarium Advice Regular
What do you run on your cichlid tanks?
We run two fluval 305's and two 500 gph powerheads with attached sponge filters.
Would like to know what others do to give me an idea of my options if I want to change things up.
Thanks

2 AC110 on the 75 and 2 AC70 on the 55 AC 50 and AC30 on the 15 shelly tank

I run a fx5, a 600l/h internal filter filled with matrix...I have a wave maker & I've attached 2 sponge filters to my air pump,my tank is a standard 6ft.

I'm running an FX5 on my 150 gal with a power head. Since I have nitrates in my tap I'm doing two 30% WC's a week.

You should make a nitrate reactor to help you with those nitrates

Not sure I could do this since I don't have a HOB or sump to place pothos. The top of my tank doesn't have any sun exposure. I sure like the idea though. :)

F406 and AC110 on my 60 gallon. Plus a K750 circulation pump. Overstocked and stays clean.

Not sure I could do this since I don't have a HOB or sump to place pothos. The top of my tank doesn't have any sun exposure. I sure like the idea though. :)

No no, that's a great solution as well. I'm talking an actual reactor with seachems denitrate media.

Back
Top Bottom