finally decided...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishBoy185

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok I went to my IFS store and have a list of all the fish I want this is my list:

1 baby tiger oscar
2 baby Bolivian ramns
1 baby pecock cichlid
1 baby jack dempsey

Im gonna buy all of thses fish as babys.
Is this list all right?

Thanks
Brian

I have a 75 gallon. I heard GBR are more aggressive than Bolivian should I get GBR instead?

FishBoy185 said:
Ok I went to my IFS store and have a list of all the fish I want this is my list:

1 baby tiger oscar
2 baby Bolivian ramns
1 baby pecock cichlid
1 baby jack dempsey

Is this list all right?

Thanks
Brian

Is this the same 75g tank that you've already started threads for? If so, the jack Dempsey has already been discussed as a bad idea.

Honestly, You're just wasting money with the rams. They will absolutely be eaten by the Oscar. The peacock is an African lake cichlid and I don't believe in mixing old and new worlds. This old world would fare particularly bad in my opinion.

FishBoy185 said:

1 baby tiger oscar
2 baby Bolivian ramns
1 baby pecock cichlid
1 baby jack dempsey

Is this list all right?

Thanks
Brian

If you don't want an empty tank while the oscar grows, consider buying a grown Oscar from a previous owner or a fish store that has pre-owned fish.

FishBoy185 said:
I have a 75 gallon. I heard GBR are more aggressive than Bolivian should I get GBR instead?

It wont matter. My Oscar ate a decent sized firemouth, a ram will go down like a pill.

My ifs only sell babys. Can I do a jack dempsey and a tiger oscar and a convict together?

You just asked if you could have an Oscar,A JD and a convict together in a 75 and my answer was no you can't.A single Oscar for a 75 or a JD and a convict but not all 3.You know what I wish you all the best but I'm guessing here your going to do what you want anyway.

1st of all im taking advice from you and im not gonna do my own little thing and mix whatever fish I like. Why would I be on here if I didnt even listen to anybody who gave me advice???

1st of all im taking advice from you and im not gonna do my own little thing and mix whatever fish I like. Why would I be on here if I didnt even listen to anybody who gave me advice???

You have repeatedly asked the same questions over and over and the answers have never changed bro.

Reactions: 5x5
Get the tiger Oscar, a school of silver dollars and a smaller variety of pleco and call it done.

Back
Top Bottom