Finally going to have some babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfdrookie516

Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
Caught my male Kenyi with my biggest female tonight while doing a water change. Thought it was pretty cool, and i'm finally going to have some babies. I've got a peacock holding as well. looks like i'll be setting up a growout tank soon :)

YouTube - ‪Kenyi Making Babies‬‎
YouTube - ‪Kenyi Holding‬‎
Btw, sorry if you hear my son in the background... he was getting fussy

Congrats man! Baby fish are fun. :)

Grats. My fish always eat everything...the little piggies. I think I should call CPA on them.

Awesome, My fry got eaten by the CPR100....... congrats on the wee lil africans.

Congrats man! Baby fish are fun. :)
I'm looking forward to them... i've had thousands of multies, but none of my mbuna... until now. lets just hope she holds on to them until they're ready

Thanks old friend. Good to be back :D!!! How many tanks do you have going on now?
Well, i've got 3 right now, but i'll be setting up my 10g qt sometime this week to put the two mammas in until they spit, then to grow out the fry

Grats. My fish always eat everything...the little piggies. I think I should call CPA on them.
lol
Awesome, My fry got eaten by the CPR100....... congrats on the wee lil africans.
yeah, i've worried about them being eaten by the filter, i think i may just set up a sponge filter

Great vids! Congrats! Kenyi are tenacious fry with a strong will to live, they are easy to breed.

I have found that the best way for the fry to make it in the big tank is to have PLENTY of crevices that the bigger fish can't get to them in to hide. Unless of course you're gonna catch momma and strip her! If so, good luck with that bro, lol...

I think im going to set up a tank.. especially since I have 3 females holding right now... the peacock, kenyi, and just saw that a red zebra is holding... must be something in the water lately, i've been waiting on this for a long time!

Back
Top Bottom