First Cichlids - Labeotropheus Fuellborni

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are my beautiful fish :D Im so happy with them
I saw them eating all of the algea on one of my rocks, it was awesome!

img_1797400_0_53c20bbad347045b79b8decdf09a3666.jpg

img_1797400_1_fb7b044339c1d65b1c54ff6c82035490.jpg

img_1797400_2_be430b37791d9510e711cf3368053538.jpg

Those are great cichlids! Back when I used to breed them I'd put rocks in a small tank on my window sill to grow algae for them once the rocks were covered if swap them out with ones in the tank and repeat the process. They would hammer the algae. In Africa the locals call them rock scrappers same with trevasse their close cousins because after a school feeds on the rocks they leave marks in the rocks everywhere from their powerful teeth rasping away the awfuchs and algae. You will enjoy them I miss my colony after seeing your pics I may have to get some again but the wife thinks I have too many tanks as it is so I may have to wait on that :(

Those fuellaborni? Heres a pic of one if my males

Attachments

• image-2825934982.jpg
    image-2825934982.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 91
Im pretty sure they are, just quite young. And if they are the one starting with T i dont care because i love them. Also thank you for the advice with the algea definitly have to do that!
Thanks everyone :D

Don't mind Edwards. He's bad at IDing fish! Those are deff feullabounis and good looking ones at that.

Ckennedy37 said:
Don't mind Edwards. He's bad at IDing fish! Those are deff feullabounis and good looking ones at that.

Ur full of **** u dumb redneck!! Wait till i come over and take a poop in ur tank and all ur peacocks die lol

Ckennedy37 said:

You cnt even spell fuellaborni

Edwards36 said:
Ur full of **** u dumb redneck!! Wait till i come over and take a poop in ur tank and all ur peacocks die lol

That seems a lil over the top but bring it!!

Back
Top Bottom