Fish ID please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luggy978

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys and gals. Just seen these in my LFS and they've got them ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408095341.507758.jpglabelled up as rams. That's it! The guy in the shops not sure what type. Any help please??ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408095341.507758.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408095398.130552.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408095632.307709.jpg

Thanks

One day at a time

Bolivian, and if I'm being brutally honest not in very good condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Bolivian, and if I'm being brutally honest not in very good condition.

I agree definitely Bolivian Rams and you're also right on condition. To me it looks malnourished or something.

Thanks guys. Wasn't too sure because of the lack of colour and they seemed to have huge eyes!! I'll be steering clear of them. Shame. Just off to another lfs to see if the sajica's are still in :)

One day at a time

I really wouldn't buy from a dealer that doesn't know what he's selling. It's rare but does happen. I had this great big hulking heavy mouth breather that looked like he'd escaped from somewhere (possibly a zoo) come up to me in one place telling me that Clown Loaches are Cichlids. Most tanks he had were labelled up wrong and it was a right mess. I'm pretty sure this guy was the owner too. Not been back since.

I really wouldn't buy from a dealer that doesn't know what he's selling. It's rare but does happen. I had this great big hulking heavy mouth breather that looked like he'd escaped from somewhere (possibly a zoo) come up to me in one place telling me that Clown Loaches are Cichlids. Most tanks he had were labelled up wrong and it was a right mess. I'm pretty sure this guy was the owner too. Not been back since.

They aren't labeled incorrectly, the label is just incomplete. Which I would guess is the fault of a lazy employee, but if they are lazy with labeling what else are they lazy with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom