Fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevin3020

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I stripped yellow tailed acei and she had 17-20 fry.(they're hard too count.) This is my first time to actually get fry.:D

Congrats man, i've been wanted to breed africans aswell for awhile, I should start trying a little harder haha. I buy to many of different species and not the same, i'm starting to buy more pairs though now.

Good luck with the fry.

If you want a good starter breeder Africans I would try Convicts they breed like crazy......

CONGRATS. PIC'S?

If you want a good starter breeder Africans I would try Convicts they breed like crazy......

True, they are a good starter fish, and the breed like crazy, but they are most definatley not African Cichlids.

Well i'm not a beginner one breed and I wasn't just looking for something to breed, I just wanted to get a pair of african cichlids and let them breed on there own, so then if I ever saw a fry in the take it would be more exciting and such. I was looking into breeding, if I was I would just get a sep. tank for them.

Back
Top Bottom