GCCA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cichlid ism

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Is anyone going to the Greater Chicago Cichlid Association meet this weekend? The reason I'm asking is because there is a fish auction this Sunday and I've never been to one. Do they have the cichlids from the America's or just Africans?

I hate to say but the majority of the swaps contain 85% rift lake fish, now the classic is a little different and Dan from Cichlids Of The Americas will be there and he sells wild caught and F1 New Worlds exclusively. I'll be there Sunday.

The Classic is a weekend long event that only happens once a year on Memorial Day weekend. The swaps happen in the spring and fall roughly every 6 weeks.

Where is this or is at Lombard? Also you said Dan from cichlids from America's will be there. Do you mean at the auction? Or at the classic? Thanks for the help HUKIT :)

Gotta say Fish clubs is the way to go. The yearly membership pays off in great dividends. With the great deals on quality fish and the vast amount of first hand knowledge available. Besides this forum anyone serious of this hobby should look into a local club. Or even make the drive to a monthly meeting.

Back
Top Bottom