Good morning, fishies!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does your tank have an evening tranquility phase, too?
What's in there and are they all still adolescent jerks?

Does your tank have an evening tranquility phase, too?
What's in there and are they all still adolescent jerks?

Unfortunately no. Hoping to get a Current Satellite Plus for Christmas.

Yea they're all juvies in there but for the most part they get along for the moment. I'm sure that will change over time as I have come to realize I don't have a good mix of fish in my tank. This is my first cichlid tank and I went out a few weeks ago and got a bunch of fish from multiple places without researching compatibility first. Going to have to take some out eventually I am sure. I'm not 100% I have all these correct but this is what I think I have.

- red peacock
- couple ngara flametails
- pearl zebra
- eureka red peacock
- yellow lab
- blue johanni
- yellow Johanni
- kenyii
- yellow tail acei
- blue zebra
- socolofi
- roseline shark
- trophius morii firecracker
- Blue & orange OB
- Venustus hap
- albino red top
- yellow Jake
- dragon Blood peacock
- z rock hap

My bet is the Socolofi, kenyii and Johannis will be your tank bullies. The peacock will probably be the most vulnerable targets early on.
How big is the tank and how many of each fish are in there.

My bet is the Socolofi, kenyii and Johannis will be your tank bullies. The peacock will probably be the most vulnerable targets early on.
How big is the tank and how many of each fish are in there.

75 gal. Only one of each except for the ngara flametails, of which there are 2

The roseline shark is also iffy. They prefer to have numbers to school. It won't make it with the current african stock.

+1 ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Roselines like softer water and groups.

Understood. Will have to see what I can do. I have a 45 tall with tetras and mollies but it's pretty full and probably not a good home for the rose line.

I don't know anyone with an aquarium other than one with a huge Oscar unfortunately. [emoji17] beautiful tank btw.

Back
Top Bottom