Got bored had some extra time on my hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
So.... Had some time on my hands and decided to do a little rock scape on the sand bed. Nothing major but wanted to add a little more to it while keeping the front open for swim. I particularly like the way the right side came out with the added little cave/tunnel and I like the rock on the left that I stood up.

Jut thought I'd share my free time, OCD and trip to the lake :)

ENJOY!! And have a GREAT day!!

image-1081141407.jpg

image-3189925453.jpg

image-258768795.jpg

And of course the FTS!!

image-3501967716.jpg

Convict2161 said:
So.... Had some time on my hands and decided to do a little rock scape on the sand bed. Nothing major but wanted to add a little more to it while keeping the front open for swim. I particularly like the way the right side came out with the added little cave/tunnel and I like the rock on the left that I stood up.

Jut thought I'd share my free time, OCD and trip to the lake :)

ENJOY!! And have a GREAT day!!

And of course the FTS!!

Looks nice. Pretty unique mix of rock colors and driftwood too. What size tank?

Beautiful as alway convict!

Thank you so much!!! I want sure about the whole idea as I woke up with it lol. Yeah... I wake up and think about my tank :)

Weird right lol. I took the boy for a walk by a little lake and marsh lands and found those rocks. I asked the ranger of it was cool, he said yea no worries.

So I grabbed a few. People must have thought I was nuts talking to my son as I setup rocks on the ground asking him what he thinks lol. He just shakes his head yes lol. Fun times though!

Your not the only one who wakes up thinking of tanks. I dream about um too. Guess I got the habit, um hobby bug bad. Lol.
I think that just shows that you truely love your fishy family and want to do your best for them.

Your not the only one who wakes up thinking of tanks. I dream about um too. Guess I got the habit, um hobby bug bad. Lol.
I think that just shows that you truely love your fishy family and want to do your best for them.

Very true... Glad I'm not alone.

Haha, I was at Taco bell going thru the drive thru and they have landscaped with Colorado river rock, every time I'm like ooh I need a rock like that one ;)

Haha, I was at Taco bell going thru the drive thru and they have landscaped with Colorado river rock, every time I'm like ooh I need a rock like that one ;)

Lol. I have wondered many times if someone would miss a rock if I took it from landscape. Thinking thats a cool rock my chiclids would love it.

Wow! Looks very natural, fish seem to love it and water... Crystal clear!!!

Back
Top Bottom