Green terror that is pink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. It may be the lighting, but from the reading I've done the pink is a separate colour variation that was enhanced by the light.

No it's not just light look at the second pic there i isn't pink everywhere in the tank Just on him. Green terrors do have pink morphs.

There are a lot of green terrors available in my area right now!! Check online dealers from the northeastern USA, there has been a huge swing in selection here from next to nothing to collectors paradise over the past couple months

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do you have a northeastern online dealer recommendation? I googled and only found aquariumfish.net.

If you find a good breeder what you are looking for is a gold saum ("Aequidens rivulatus") That is the picture you posted. A true green terror (Andinoacara stalsbergi) does not have the orange fins they are white.

Do you have a northeastern online dealer recommendation? I googled and only found aquariumfish.net.

I don't really order online so I don't have any suggestions on that side, but I know my favorite exotic lfs goes to new Jersey for his rarities and also I believe uncle neds has an online directory- hope that helps

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok, thanks for everyone's help, questions answered and I'm pointed in the right direction!

Back
Top Bottom