Green terror with discus?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knutsen1122

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has kept a single green terror with discus before or if you've ever seen it done. What are your thoughts? So as of right now I have a 4" female green terror in a lightly planted 55 gallon community tank with rams and some small fish I used while cycling. Other than loving the taste of zebra danios she is mostly non aggressive towards my other fish. I'm currently growing out 5 discus which are from 1" to 2" at the moment. I plan on putting them in at 3"-4". I have never kept discus or green terrors for that matter so I wAs wondering what you guys thought about it.

Knutsen1122

Haha I know, I thought I would post it here as we'll to see if I could get some more feedback.

-Colin

I'm gonna be blunt here. That sounds like a terrible idea. They will more than likely be killed

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you feel like throwing away all the time and effort you've put into growing out those Discus, go right ahead as they are not compatible at all. If they don't die from being eaten, they will die from the stressful environment you have created for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Yes, frankly you'll be serving up your plate shaped fish on a plate there i think. Sounds like he's already got a taste for tankmates, but those Danios will just be the starter. He'll eventually move on to the main course with gusto.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom