GUESS WHAT!!! New Oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar98

Aquarium Advice Addict
If any of you have saw my profile picture you can see pics that uploaded of an oscar i got for a friend. It was in my 20Gal for a day or so about two weeks ago and now i got h back ( not good) so i gave him to my friend because he likes oscars and knows how to take care of fish. And then he called me like 20min ago and tild me his tank broke. ( how does your tank break ) and that i need to take the oscar and a greent terror he bought. So now i am stuck with a divider in my 55 gallon that takes about 8in of the tank away from my fish. And that is where the 2in oscar and 1.5in GT are. I will upload some pics tomorro but am tired so will be going to bed.

If any of you have saw my profile picture you can see pics that uploaded of an oscar i got for a friend. It was in my 20Gal for a day or so about two weeks ago and now i got h back ( not good) so i gave him to my friend because he likes oscars and knows how to take care of fish. And then he called me like 20min ago and tild me his tank broke. ( how does your tank break ) and that i need to take the oscar and a greent terror he bought. So now i am stuck with a divider in my 55 gallon that takes about 8in of the tank away from my fish. And that is where the 2in oscar and 1.5in GT are. I will upload some pics tomorro but am tired so will be going to bed.
Well, you should find a quick solution to this, hopefully. You're biggest problem might just be the filter and the water quality.
Good luck!

There they are

Attachments

• image-4249230517.jpg
    image-4249230517.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 64
  • image-318029363.jpg
    image-318029363.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 70
  • image-2338413037.jpg
    image-2338413037.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 63
The Gt is lookin pretty sweet and so is the oscar lol. I just called petco and they said they wouldnt take them. They said they have to many oscars right now and never had GT

Back
Top Bottom