Help please with my 90 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elykreefs97

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Have a 90 gallon malawi tank and it's been fine for a while now but just the other week a fish died and then the tank got very aggressive and everything started killing one fish at a time every week there would be a knew fish in the corner and you know hes next. I have added more fish but that didn't help they got killed also please please help I have a lot of money on my fish.

Elykreefs97 said:
Have a 90 gallon malawi tank and it's been fine for a while now but just the other week a fish died and then the tank got very aggressive and everything started killing one fish at a time every week there would be a knew fish in the corner and you know hes next. I have added more fish but that didn't help they got killed also please please help I have a lot of money on my fish.

Are you sure its all and not just one killing?
How many fish do you have?
Witch ones do you have?
Can you post a pic? Or video?
When you add new ones do you move the decor all around?

Right now there are 10 fish there were 18 the top fish in the tank changes to like one day a fish will die and out of no where a random fish becomes boss but this ones the meanest

Attachments

• image-3527097515.jpg
    image-3527097515.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 66
separate the one you think it is and see if that helps. Is that a clown lab? This has happend before and it took days to figure out who was doing it.

No I forget what it's called it's somthing wowed but I tried separating it and another just takes its spot like my auratus did

1 bumble bee 2 electric yellow 1 auratus that blue one 1 jewl cichlid and some other mixed

Elykreefs97 said:
1 bumble bee 2 electric yellow 1 auratus that blue one 1 jewl cichlid and some other mixed

We need a full stock list, not just "some other mixed".

It's probably not the labs or the jewel and if you're saying it's it the bee or auratus, then it's gotta be something in the "mix".

Sometimes it is the one that gets picked on. I know it sounds funny but my bee is calm till someone picks on him. When he gets tired of it he puts a stop to it. Just saying

Back
Top Bottom