Help to ID 5 cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can you tell me witch pic you think is the orange blotch are they the two that look alot alike? and can you tell me wich pic i need to get a better close up of ?

I'm usually pretty good with id's but I have no clue.'I'm assuming he's a hybrid because I see alot of possiblities. Was he in a mixed mbuna tank when purchased?

i bought them off a friend and he had every cichlid under the moon he dosent really breed but he caught some fry and put them in his fry tank the two light ones he, and others on the site said ob peacocks and i agree but the other 3 are dark and i would assume they are hybrids just wondering if anyone had an idea of what might be in them even a rough idea.

i dont buy cichlids from the lfs because their price is 14.99 a piece and he will give me about 10 for 20$

I see a rusty and maybe the large dark one is a male bumblebee aka pseudotropheus crabro. There also is maybe a OB red zebra.

Back
Top Bottom