Help w/ ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frickmiester

Aquarium Advice Activist
My lady got this fish for are aquarium from some one she works with.

Attachments

• image-662233941.jpg
    image-662233941.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 109
  • image-1800176484.jpg
    image-1800176484.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 97
It looks like some kind of cichlids or how ever you spell it.

It's in with a peacock and.... I have been deployed for 7 months so I don't remember the rest it's in a 90 gallon with tons of cover the only 2 fish I'm worried about is my peacock and placo but the placo is ... Huge about 12 inches long he's a monster and the tank is fairly under stocked. I have never had an embuna but it sorta looks like one

The auratus can be really aggressive I'm dealing with mine now, I've been contemplating on getting rid of him.

Ya, we have a couple of these in our tank and they seem to be fine. Not that aggressive compared to the other two Demasoni cichlids that we have.

We have the the dark version and the mostly yellow version. They are cool cichlids.

Ya, we have a couple of these in our tank and they seem to be fine. Not that aggressive compared to the other two Demasoni cichlids that we have.

We have the the dark version and the mostly yellow version. They are cool cichlids.

Yea the yellow ones are the females and since you have both that could keep the aggression down and yea those demasonis are little but fear less

Thank you all for your information if he starts to get to aggressive I will deeper ate him and try to rehome him

Back
Top Bottom