Help with suggestions tank stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghostking010

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I wanna get fish already but I'm worried about what to get for a 55 gallon this is way it look like so far I have a ice blue red top red zebra and a hap what else should I get thank pics help

image-1007989520.jpg

What I want won't work since I only have a 55 gallon I wanted to do mbuna peacock mix but I might go all male peacock or all mbuna idk what you think wich would you do jw

Well for me i would do all mbuna only bc the females look just as good as the males well within reason obviously the males are prettier and show more color but peacock females are a dull brownish greyish greenish color.. lol

But its your tank if you want male peacocks i think you should do all male peacocks unless you are wanting females ..

Lol yea I might just do all mbuna and get me a 75 and do peacocks with less aggressive mbuna

Lol i should proof read before posting... ill go through an edit it if i still can... for anyone else that comes along ;)

I definately think if you really prefer peacocks you should get them.. so another tank would be nice you could have the best if both worlds .... now to figure out what you want in the 55g

Interesting convo here. Am I nutty, or is there a couple run on sentences here describing male peacocks and whatnot? That tank does have some good potential though, looking good so far.

Lol that's funny but I'm heading out today to shop I'm changing from gravel to sand and getting the fish I don't know what I'm doing but ill surprise y'all with pics lol

Back
Top Bottom