hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andrew McFadden

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wanted to say hi to everyone since I'm new around these deep blues. I'm on my 4th tank (180 gal.) of my last 17

View attachment 67658

years of doing this. I started to build this tank a year ago and I'm going to die with this one so I'm still trying to make it perfect. ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to AA!!! What are you going to stock it with? Nice tank though!

Sorry I started a new thread, asking what everyone else thought about what type of Malawi Cichlids I should get and in what order I should? But I have had no responses. I do have a Pictus cat and shark cat. That I couldn't resist at my lfs. But they helped me on my setup.

Andrew McFadden said:
Sorry I started a new thread, asking what everyone else thought about what type of Malawi Cichlids I should get and in what order I should? But I have had no responses. I do have a Pictus cat and shark cat. That I couldn't resist at my lfs. But they helped me on my setup.

I see the thread there is a ton of Malawi cichlids to choose from (for me) for a smallish tank I would say electric yellow labs but they don't get too big but you have a big tank. I have a list of Malawi cichlids because I couldn't decide. Will post tomorrow!

I have found a site from a book I've been reading called WWW.cichlidrecipe.com he has a few lists for a 200g and I may just go with one of those. But cut it back a bit since I am a bit smaller and I would like to put my cats in aswell. But any help from you or anyone that has advice would be greatly appreciated. Cause Cichlids is one type of fish I've never had or this size of tank.

Back
Top Bottom