How good are the cichlids from thatpetplace.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar98

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know they are no where near jeff rapps level but what quality are the cichlids on thatpetplace?? I see they have a good selection but i want to know what they are. WC, f1, f2, etc...

Basically im asking how good are they for someone that is 15 years old and on a tight budget. How good looking will they be like color wise.

And basically the same question but for petsolutions.com

They are most likely F954883s from fish farms in Florida.

Don't settle for "cheap fish" save your Pennies and get the WC/F1s you want. You'll be allot happier and the fish will be allot healthier.

I don't know that site but I agree w Mogurako. Instated off buying assorted Africans from the petsmart a of the world and got rid of most of them and found a great lfs within an hour of me that has an awesome selection of non cookie cutter cichlids and many WC ones and will only buy from him. WC of course are costly but worth it! Got 6 each of specific Africans I wanted and I couldn't be happier! Well worth the money invested a few hundred but they're already breeding (which is a whole new thing to me) and he will buy fry so ill make money back in no time

Back
Top Bottom