How to minimize the aggression between Parrot Fishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Subha92

Aquarium Advice Regular
I've four Parrot fishes out of which two(one red and one yellow) have excellent bonding between each other. The well bonded pair used to chase the rest two continuously. I've tried all the know method to distribute the aggression among all, but I've failed to do so. I've already tried the switching off the light for over 1 day, Messing with the decorations so they don't have territories. One of my Parrot fish (Red) has already injured its tail. He also has some black stress marks on his belly. The other yellow one is also seems to be under stress all time. He has also some sign of black stress marks on his fins.

Now please help me out from this issue. I can't rehome them even I can't give some one else who have a tank. Anyway, I have to keep them in my tank. Currently I can't afford another tank. So please suggest something. I've only one Divider. If I put two weaker together or divide them from the aggressive pair, they will start fighting with each other. I'm totally confused. Please suggest me something good way to make them all peaceful. I know the nature are not to be peaceful but wish at least not to bullying like this.
9d2c85ca0e6ff98c98b7936ee5ec7b76.jpg
P_20170611_182712_1_p_1.jpgP_20170611_182710_1_p_1.jpgP_20170611_182120_1_p_1.jpgP_20170611_182031.jpg

Back
Top Bottom