I.d.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hellacopterz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
These look like cichlids to me im not sure tho. Can anyone identify them ? Sorry couldnt find a better subforum for this
81bcb8b3dcc869daf33a2cb066365138.jpg
6e923b591c641e3c970b38d719636ce6.jpg

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Kribensis. Not sure on exact type though. One on right is yellow kribensis I believe. One on left is red maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Also they're West African Cichlids, not your typical African cichlids, they like different water parameters.

I have no cichlids at the moment. Looking at a new 55g seeing what I want to add. Iv had convict cichlids that's about it

They like a neutral around 7.0 ph and can be very aggressive when spawning, which if there is a male and a female they probably will. They do best with hardy fish, preferably from there area... Such as Congo Tetras.

Are they more aggressive then convicts? I know all cichlids are pretty aggressive when bred but my bristlenose plecos are pretty aggressive about there baby's

Never had convicts but I'd say the Kribs are less aggressive but it really depends on the situation. Kribs are generally peaceful but when spawning they are maniacs

Back
Top Bottom