I need a plan for new tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djhamp

Aquarium Advice Regular
OK, I have two 55 gal. tanks side by side (different stands, different heights).
One has all Africans (15 or so, apx. 3") and this tank is doing great, no problems.

The other is SA's, had a couple of firemouths, convicts, cats. Made a big mistake and added a flowerhorn (not the kind with a hump). It is a cool colorful fish and everything was fine for a couple of months but the flowerhorn got mean and killed all but one convict and one cat. So the flowerhorn has got to go for sure.

I have a chance to get a 125 gal long tank that has fish (2 large red tail sharks 2 cat fish plco 12 inch and sidionis cat 4 inch and frountosa ciclid 4 inch and 6 more ciclids).

I would like to get rid of the SA tank, build one new stand for both tanks and have the new 125 & old 55 side by side and as even as possible.

I have no problem with building the stand but the logistics of moving the fish and tanks kind of boggles my mind. Can anyone help with the timing of everything? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom