id and possible sex please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kado

Aquarium Advice Activist
got this fella yesterday from my lfs and was told its a red top zebra but after some more research I'm not so sure can anyone please shed some light for me?
also I have 4 Lombardi. 2 yellow 1 blue and 1 almost brown they all have verticle bars although some are more predominant than others. I was thinking I had 2 males and 2 females but I'm not 100% they are all about 2inches. any help is appreciated thanks.

image-3032644024.jpg

image-2360454440.jpg

image-2012960108.jpg

image-2009610554.jpg

Last two pics look like kenyi cichlids. Look those up and see if so... First pic remind me of a socolofia cichlid (spell check). I used to have one. But i don't think it's that. Look up albino red zebra. Might be it.

metriaclima lombardoi (kenyi) males x2 (yellow)
1 I think female (blue)
and the other one could possibly be a male juvenile (brown)

good call on the albino red top zebra but I'm still not 100% convinced
thanks for having a go though :)

Lol I would like to think I know a lil bit. Have had cichlids for almost a year and slowly catching on to the names.

cool. I've had mine for a bit over a year too but unfortunately I had a few deaths early on due to my inexperience with mixing different lakes and having a too smaller tank but I've since upgraded and do more research before I buy and everyone on this site is very helpful.

cool. I've had mine for a bit over a year too but unfortunately I had a few deaths early on due to my inexperience with mixing different lakes and having a too smaller tank but I've since upgraded and do more research before I buy and everyone on this site is very helpful.
yea I've had a few to die and was discourage to a point where I got ill at the hobby. But now I believe I got enough knowledge to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom