ID please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimmyw

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Please help me identify these two cichlids. One is a darker blue and he is very aggressive! Thanks for any help! And yes those are my babies in the back...so cute!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390611356.326208.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390611448.002629.jpg and he has cute dimple in his forehead!

Please help me identify these two cichlids. One is a darker blue and he is very aggressive! Thanks for any help! And yes those are my babies in the back...so cute!View attachment 218695View attachment 218696 and he has cute dimple in his forehead!

Hmmm the blue one? Looks like some sorta metriaclima maybe judging by his beefy build! Look at this site and see what he looks like. As for others the only other one I see clearly is a dragons blood peacock or fire fish.
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/category.php?cat=2

I have that blue as well only one and it's extremely aggressive against my snow albino cichlid. But now they are tying to mate ) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390668143.935905.jpg

I got I'd from here as a blue or cobalt zebra

Vent them ..u may have male and female of same species. My blue is female and it goes clear like yours when it's ready to mate..

Thanks! Let me look that up. What does vent mean? I recently had some fry. We had to puta divider in the tank and one day I noticed some real quick movements by the fish on the other side. My holding cichlid had released fry and they were small enough to get to the other side. They were eaten. We managed to save 12. Growing well.

Back
Top Bottom