information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

k.mascher86

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just wanted to say thank you to all the people on here for all the knowledge I've collected from everyone. I've gone from keeping oscars in tanks like this

ForumRunner_20120711_215652.jpg

To knowing about ph levels, nitrates and all sorts of knowledge into now having tanks like this

ForumRunner_20120711_215833.jpg

Learning about different fish from different parts of the world and compatibility. So to everyone at AA, thanks for turning my love of fish into a hobby im now hooked on.

Even if you haven't, i still read all post and i still get info from everyone.......so indirectly you have

Just don't ever get to the point you think you know everything. I still learn new things every so often.

It is a skill in itself to be able to discern good advice form poor advice. Taking note of the folks that give good advice helps considerably. I will echo the thanks to the knowledgeable folks in this forum. I've been a member of a few forums and the folks in this forum are the most consistent and solid.

Back
Top Bottom