Issues with cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question So my tank has been really good ever since I lots my blood parrots no ammonia problem or any other problems for the last 4 weeks or so. Iv only had my pletcos in my tank :) so since I wasn't having any problems I went and bought 3 baby blood parrots yesterday and there doing great. All my leaves are good and all of a sudden my tank got very very cloudy tonight in less then an hour I don't know why does any one else know why that is?

What are your water conditions currently?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What are your water conditions currently?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

http://www.liveaquaria.com/PIC/article.cfm?aid=157

Good link for acclimation process, whatever method you use; you should never add the water from their original tank to yours. After acclimating net the fish into your tank.

Given your story and the looks that your using "glo gravel". Its probably a bacteria bloom. Would do daily 20% WC's till it clears up.

Still test your water to make sure :)

Also your fish would love some hiding places. Driftwood or caves, artificial or natural is up to you. But will love you in the end for it. Blood parrots can be nippy to each other and need to give each fish a way to lose its aggressor.

Yes I have learned the hard way never add fish store water to your tanks...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom