Jaguar cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reddawg

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Where in western Canada can I purchase a jaguar cichlid!?

If you want to ship try liveaquaria.com cuz i dont know anywhere in canada.

Liveaquaria won't ship to Canada ive tried. I have tried finding sites that will but there are very few and the ones that do wouldn't even be worth it due to shipping cost.

Where in western Canada do you live if you have a big als in your area i know they will do special orders if asked.

I'm in edmonton alberta, yes we have a big Al's but they said I need to wait until they get them in. Also rarely have Dovii's and next to never emperor cichlids

I'm in edmonton alberta, yes we have a big Al's but they said I need to wait until they get them in. Also rarely have Dovii's and next to never emperor cichlids

Awe that's too bad the big als over here does special orders and i always see jaguars in there there big!

Do you have a petco or petsmart. They always have them in the northeast us. Never call them jaguars tho always managuense.

Do you have a petco or petsmart. They always have them in the northeast us. Never call them jaguars tho always managuense.

they are most commonly labled jaguars in stores So if you were trying to find one you would probably use the name jaguar cichlid because managuense is not often used. And if you are going to use that name you might aswell get it correct and use parachromis managuensis :p

they are most commonly labled jaguars in stores So if you were trying to find one you would probably use the name jaguar cichlid because managuense is not often used. And if you are going to use that name you might aswell get it correct and use parachromis managuensis :p
You're best bet would be to order in stores and wait. If not, find a breeder in canada through a search system somehow.

Back
Top Bottom