jd`s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so in light of all that is going on. My jacks had babies. Im asumming they are good parents as the babies are already pretty decient sized. My hubby found em as he was taken the decor out and doing the big monthly changr. We do do weekly changes but once a month we also do a big 75% change on our cichlid tanks. Im not quit sure how the babies lived as theres also a green terror n two lace syno in the tank. Do jacks carry as well? My hubby said theres atleast 8 of them. He lefted up a log n they cam swimming out. So he decided to not move anything else in fear of spoking them again. The problem is i was a lil worried that the jd n gt cross bred ( as i was told they were all male :-( but the hubby says the bigger jack chases the gt. Sud we remove him? Is the jd chasing to gt mean gt is not a parent. In the tank is 2 jds, a gt, n 2 lace snyo its a 90g. Ammo-0 trites-0 trates-10.

Ok so in light of all that is going on. My jacks had babies. Im asumming they are good parents as the babies are already pretty decient sized. My hubby found em as he was taken the decor out and doing the big monthly changr. We do do weekly changes but once a month we also do a big 75% change on our cichlid tanks. Im not quit sure how the babies lived as theres also a green terror n two lace syno in the tank. Do jacks carry as well? My hubby said theres atleast 8 of them. He lefted up a log n they cam swimming out. So he decided to not move anything else in fear of spoking them again. The problem is i was a lil worried that the jd n gt cross bred ( as i was told they were all male :-( but the hubby says the bigger jack chases the gt. Sud we remove him? Is the jd chasing to gt mean gt is not a parent. In the tank is 2 jds, a gt, n 2 lace snyo its a 90g. Ammo-0 trites-0 trates-10.

I have a JD and a GT too. Firstly, it's impossible for them to cross breed so don't worry about that. My JD also chases my GT but the JD is bigger than him, they grow so much faster.

ForumRunner_20121124_132058.jpg

Heres a pic of i believe my male dont he look a lil small to have babies? The other one is smaller n rounder lol. Sry for cloudy water i can only seem to get sum wat decient pics after water change so i did another any ways clean clean is best for youngsters right.

My stupid tablet is stuck on some kinda setting thats ruining my pics :-( sry guys :`-(

Back
Top Bottom